Metocean Manager allows you to monitor and record operational conditions as well as vessel motions, positions and speeds with our vessel motion monitoring system (VMMS).
Our software supports the integration of meteorological and oceanographic data from a range of sources. Real-time and historical data can be made available from in-situ sensors, numerical models and operational forecasts of weather and sea state.
- Air temperature
- Barometric pressure
- Relative humidity
- Wind speed
- Wind direction
- Rain fall gauge
- Solar radiation
- Significant wave height (Hs)
- Maximum wave height (Hmax)
- Peak wave period (Tp)
- Mean wave period (Tm)
- Wave direction (Dir) – peak and/or mean
- Water level
Vessel Motion Monitoring
SeaPlanner can provide a Vessel Motion Monitoring System (VMMS) providing the operational intelligence to improve safety of personnel and vessels, and support important decision making for optimal vessel efficiency and selection.
The data gathered by this technology can improve transfer safety, crew comfort and vessel utilisation and help to prevent damage.
– alerts for vessel impacts on landings and foundations
- Wave limit
– live understanding of conditions
- Engine alerts
– alerts for high revving of engines
- High-risk transfer alert
– alerts coordinator if transfers are occurring in difficult conditions